Wavemakers®: BASIC MOVES MADE BETTER
One of the biggest challenges of teaching group exercise classes is diverse and changing participant needs. This 2-hour online education course will teach you how to personalize the group exercise experience. Learn how to integrate simple concepts into any teaching style or class format and deliver significant results.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Conquer the challenge of diverse and changing participant needs.
- Enhance the results of basic aquatic exercises by moving in six-directions.
- Coach clients how to work at an intensity that personalizes their exercise experience.
- Target specific health-related components of fitness with simple changes to effort.
- Effectively improve mobility, strength, endurance and neuromotor function for any age or fitness level.
- Information delivered in 3 learning modules (learn at your own pace – no time limits).
- Videos of interactive lectures and demonstrations at the pool.
- Detailed coaching notes to follow along and facilitate learning (available to print as a PDF).
- Personalized account login allows unlimited access to course materials.
- Videos of quiz questions and answers explained upon course completion.
CECs: AEA/AF 2.0, ATRI 2.0
“Definitely the best and most informative course I’ve ever attended!”
– Diana Von Broembsen, Atlanta GA
“Less choreography, more body awareness, better fitness results. This is an awesome course.”
– Carol Smith, Lawrenceville GA
“Genius. Innovative. Will take my workouts to a new level.”
– Linda Stacy, Gainesville GA
“Explains the science behind the moves and how to use water to benefit on land at any age.”