Wavemakers®: Deep 360
Watching dolphins at play resulted in this deep-water program that explores how to use movement in 360-degrees for total body results. Learn how to transform basic exercises like jog, jumping jack, ski and tuck into more effective and endless new combinations.
In this course you’ll learn:
1. New ways to jog, jumping jack, ski and tuck in deep-water.
2. Why novice and experienced participants need to learn sculling.
3. How to use different working positions to strengthen the core.
4. Ways to create more effective combinations with less effort.
5. Tips for coaching safe and effective deep-water workouts.
1. Information delivered in 3 learning modules
2. Videos of interactive lectures
3. Detailed coaching notes to follow along
4. Video explanations of quiz answers
CECs: AEA 1.0, Arthritis Foundation 1.0, ATRI 1.0