MOVE IN MORE DIRECTIONS
Enjoy online learning and support from the best educators in the industry. In three learning modules, Laurie Denomme and Jeanmarie Scordino reveal the most effective ways to get better and faster results from any exercise program. Move in More Directions: A Game Changer is something every fitness professional needs to see.
A common sense guide to exercise that uses three key strategies:
1. Moving in six directions should be part of every exercise program
2. Hundreds of exercises can be created using seven basic positions of the feet
3. There are systematic ways to personalize any group exercise program
1. Audio explanation and video demonstration to illustrate the three key strategies
2. Viewing access of Total Body Tune-Up (30-minute water workout) and Total Body Mobility (12-minute land workout) from Movements for Mobility DVD
3. Supplemental notes explaining the why behind exercise selection in both workouts
Helping people to move and feel better is what our fitness programs are all about.
But you can’t help your clients until you learn the strategies that are getting real results for real people, right now! Whether you are new to aquatics or a veteran instructor, you will gain successful methods to deliver better exercise results.
As I have been teaching the seven basic foot positions to my land and water classes, my hip flexibility has really improved. My only regret is that I didn’t start integrating this concept when I first learned it from you!
– Cynthia Osborne (AEA professional)
After just a couple of weeks, I already see an improvement from using the Movements for Mobility DVD workout. I was most interested in getting my lower body rehabilitated after hip and knee surgery, but I am thrilled with the upper body changes I am also making!
– Laura B. (Citrus Heights, CA)
To complete this course, you must successfully pass a five-question quiz at the end of each learning module. A passing grade is a minimum of 80 (scores less than 80 will be permitted one re-take opportunity at no additional cost). Upon successful completion of the course, you will automatically be able to obtain a certificate of completion and proof of earning 2.0 AEA CECs.
Move in More Directions: A Game Changer
Want the secret to injury prevention and natural pain elimination? In three learning modules, Laurie Denomme and Jeanmarie Scordino reveal the most effective ways to get better and faster results from any land or water exercise program. Move in More Directions: A Game Changer is something every fitness professional needs add to their repertoire. Basic exercise moves become extraordinary using three key strategies: six-directional movement, seven basic positions of the feet, and finding/feeling meaningful movement. Whether you are new to aquatics or a veteran fitness professional, you will gain successful methods to deliver better exercise results with this program!
- Explore ways to use six-directional movement to reduce stiffness
- Use seven basic positions of the feet to fire-up and strengthen weak muscles
- Discover new ways to help clients find and feel more meaningful movement
- Understand how to apply strategies to any exercise or workout format
- Take home one land and one water workout to improve total body mobility
CECs: AEA 2.0, AEA AF 2.0
*Cost includes access to the course materials for two years after enrollment.