Wavemakers®: Smooth Transitions
Transitions can make or break a workout. How you go from one move to the next is what keeps participants safe and able to follow with ease. Learn basic, intermediate and advanced ways to refine your choreography for workouts with a more cohesive flow.
In this course you’ll learn:
1. What differentiates basic, intermediate and advanced transitions.
2. Why every instructor needs a ‘go to’ move and how to use it.
3. Simple and effective ways to use inertia to progress training.
4. How to add fun, purpose and challenge with aquatic-specific moves.
- Information delivered in 2 learning modules
- Videos of interactive lectures
- Detailed coaching notes to follow along
- Video explanations of quiz questions and answers
CECs: AEA 1.0, Arthritis Foundation 1.0, ATRI 1.0