Wavemakers®: The Science of Water Exercise
The Science of Water Exercise
Be the water exercise coach that personalizes results for everyone. This course explores why movement diversity is a must in every workout. Find out how to customize any exercise using the R.I.I.T.T.E Progressions − range of motion, intensity, impact, tempo, turbulence, and equipment. The methods taught in this course are transferable to any water exercise format.
In this course you’ll learn:
- Why personalized results start with variability.
- Six ways to diversify and progress any exercise.
- Ways to effectively use buoyancy and resistance.
- How to talk to the body in a language it understands.
- Practical ways to apply current aquatic research.
- Information delivered in 3 learning modules.
- Videos of interactive lectures
- Detailed coaching notes to follow along and facilitate learning (available to print as a PDF)
- Videos of quiz questions and answers explained upon course completion
CECs: AEA 2.0, Arthritis Foundation 2.0, ATRI 2.0