High Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT, is a popular way to workout for good reason. HIIT, which involves brief bursts of high intensity work followed by a recovery period, burns calories and improves fitness fast. HIYO™ combines aquatic-specific interval training with active yoga-inspired intervals for recovery.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Simplify exercise planning using a six-directional movement formula.
- Coach participants how to work at an intensity that personalizes results.
- Demystify your understanding of the three metabolic systems and explain why water exercise professionals should care about how they work during exercise.
- Help your participants break through training plateaus using a straightforward 8-week plan.
- Explain, develop and deliver your own HIYO™ workouts.
- Information delivered in 3 learning modules (learn at your own pace – no time limits).
- Videos of interactive lectures.
- Detailed coaching notes to follow along and facilitate learning (available to print as a PDF).
- Personalized account login allows unlimited access to course materials.
- Videos of quiz questions and answers explained upon course completion.