April 1, 2023 – March 31, 2024
Activity Based Training
By participating in the 2023 Wavemakers graduate program you can expect to:
- Learn why activity-based training is an effective workout for all populations.
- Get new workout formats and research to explain results the body can feel.
- Personalize group classes with a deeper understanding of body connections.
- Learn simple ways to boost your purpose-driven creativity with the 6-7 Formula.
- A plan to help students transfer training in the pool to everyday life.
- Video coaching tips. Two 15-minute videos released each month.
- Build a Workout with Me. Once a month, I lead a 45-minute group coaching session that puts the video coaching tips into action. Think of it as learning getting done as we work together to build new workouts and expand coaching vocabulary.
- Success Story Swap. Every 3 months we get together and review the 3 most recent coaching tips. It’s an opportunity to share ways to overcome struggles, get answers to questions, and get inspired by fellow Wavemakers from around the world.
- Bonus Masterclasses. Expand knowledge and build your coaching confidence.
Here’s a preview of what we’ll cover:
- Move better drills: new exercises that accelerate results using the 6-7 formula.
- Body connections: Basic biomechanics that help solve common student complaints.
- Water exercise tips: innovative ways to effectively use water as a training tool.
- Wavemaker FIT tips: target specific fitness results with Focused Intensity Training.
- Workout Templates: research-based formats and multiple ways to use in your classes.
- Choreography: purpose-driven combos for shallow, transitional, and deep water.
Need CECs? In March 2024 an opportunity for current Ambassadors interested in earning CECs will be made available for a nominal fee. CECs: AEA 12.0, AF 12.0, ATRI 12.0