Welcome To Wavemakers
Become the best water exercise coach
and get the best results
The Wavemakers® Course
Learn how to be a water exercise coach that gets results students can feel.
- 14-day self-paced course
- Daily support to help you apply learning to your workouts
- 2 weeks of live training, September 25th – October 8th
Reflecting on comments shared by fellow Wavemakers, one key element of change is the FEEL aspect. We learn how to invite clients to be more aware… and later to take more charge. Once that happens there is a certain breakthrough regarding how students can measure each exercise. I am forever grateful to learn this way of coaching. It took so much stress off me and brought more specific and faster results for everyone in my classes.
– Thomas Merschjohann, Wavemaker Germany
Wavemakers: A 14-Day Course
- Wavemakers is for fitness instructors, personal trainers, and swim coaches who want to teach water workouts that students brag about to their friends.
- It’s for instructors guessing about what exercises are best for their students.
- It’s for anyone feeling like they are putting in way too much effort planning.
- It’s for instructors looking for ways to boost their creativity.
Wavemakers is for new and experienced professionals
eager to learn and develop new skills.
2-hour online self-paced course
14 days of emails with added tips to help apply course lessons in your workouts
4 group coaching sessions on zoom led by creator by Laurie Denomme
Extra support from Wavemakers from around the word
CECs: AEA 2.0, Arthritis Foundation 2.0, ATRI 2.0, ACE 0.2
Wavemakers Success Stories
It’s simple and my students feel so much stronger. I have a student who’s 90 and she always had an injection for shoulder pain – this year she didn’t need it.
- Chris Dimond, Wavemaker Florida USA
It takes my creativity to a whole new level. The immediate impact of using the 6-7 formula in my land and water classes is that everybody got it. They could feel it.
- Linda Stacy, Wavemaker Georgia USA
I can adapt the formula to any move and any choreography. And it’s so fun to watch students go, a-ha, I can do this. And I’m strong.
- Patricia Benjamin, Wavemaker Idaho USA
No one is ever left behind. I can see by the facial expressions how much they are in the feel and it brings a very diverse mix fitness levels into a very even level workout.
- Thomas Merschjohann, Wavemaker Germany
Hi I’m Laurie,
Creator of Wavemakers
As a kinesiologist who learns by doing, I bring the science in a practical way. Through a mix of simple methods, including my 6-7 movement formula and feel-focused coaching, I give people exercises that truly make a difference in how they feel.
I’ve been teaching fitness professionals for over twenty years and currently spend most of my time working with Wavemakers – a community of forever learners. Together we’re on a mission to break free from scripted workouts and get personal results for everyone.
Join our community of world-class water exercise coaches.
Be a Wavemaker!
Proven Results in 3-Simple Steps
Step 1. Learn It
Help students know WHAT to do and WHY their best results depend on it.
Once you understand basic movement and body connections, it’s easy to create purpose-driven workouts that eliminate joint pain and help people to go up and down stairs with ease, walk more efficiently, and hit the golf ball further.
You’ll learn how to use natural body movements for whole body results.
Step 2. Feel It
Results get personal when you help students know what to FEEL.
When you know how to use the water to measure intensity, including breathing and heart rate as well as muscular stretch and fatigue, really great things can happen – and results get more specific.
You’ll learn what questions to ask to keep your students safe and progressing.
Step 3. Own It
Wavemakers shows you that a perfect workout is possible.
Once students develop awareness of what to do and how it should feel, all they need is a coach to motivate, guide, and encourage them to reach for their best.
You’ll find a personal path to results for every person in your class.
Register for Wavemakers now and receive:
- My easy to use 6-7 formula. Learn how six directional movement, 7-foot positions and intensity work together and why your best results depend on it.
- Confidence of knowing what exercises are best. Simple ways to apply the formula in circuit, interval, arthritis, or any format you dream to create.
- Continuing Education. 2-hour self-paced online course with completely updated videos for 2022 and get CECs: AEA 2.0, Arthritis Foundation 2.0, ACE 0.2, ATRI 2.0.
- Live and recorded Q&A. Ask questions, get additional training on each course module and support from me and my team for 2 weeks.
- A coaching mindset. Because personal results in group classes are possible when you trust the process and enjoy real time interactions with your students.
Wavemakers are Forever Learners
After four years of coaching and working alongside the people in our Wavemakers community, I know that with additional support comes even more success for you and your students. That’s why I’m also including 2 BONUSES with your registration.
How to Coach Your Perfect Workout: 5 Strategies to Keep Students Safe and Progressing
As we evolve, we continue to experience major breakthroughs as a community. This brand-new masterclass highlights five coaching tips to help you turn what you already know into water workout success stories. Your chance to gain coaching confidence starts here.
30 Days of Coaching. Join our monthly build a workout session and get access to our searchable Wavemakers library of 50+ workout planning and coaching videos. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to spend time with Wavemakers and grow your coaching confidence.
These bonuses valued at $125 are FREE with your registration.
Wavemakers is for new and experienced professionals eager to learn and develop new skills.
After completing Wavemakers you will
- Know how to be a results-driven water exercise coach
- Have clarity, confidence and a plan to personalize your group classes
- Be part of a community who supports YOU