Completely exceeds my expectations. WECOACH is friendly, yet professional; scientific, yet understandable. Most of all, it is useful and useable. Please do more.
- Steph Toogood(Owner of HydroActif / International Fitness Presenter)
I have personally benefited from both the land and water WECOACH exercises! Amazing how something that seems so simple can make such an incredible difference!
- Karen Riesen(your fan in Fernly, NV)
Imagine workouts that are simple, effective, and always available. Thanks to the latest technology, learning how to design those workouts are here. WECOACH has gone digital!
WECOACH online learning offers exercise professionals the tools they need to be at the top of their game.
- Learn at your own pace. We understand that exercise professionals are busy multitaskers. That’s why WECOACH online education is structured in short learning modules. Each course incorporates a variety of media, making it easier to learn and increasing retention. Listen to audio recordings; Watch videos that include underwater footage of the exercises; and follow along with detailed coaching notes. Stop and restart at your convenience.
- Workouts to GO! Each course includes sample workout(s). Live workout demonstrations providing visual of the instructor on deck and active students in the pool help you hone your coaching skills before you even begin. WECOACH online courses always supply choreography notes so that you can begin teaching the workout immediately. These notes also serve as a guideline to help create your own workouts using the concepts presented in the online learning course.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Select the course/courses you want to take from our course menu and purchase on our secure server using any major credit card.
- Set up your personal account. Your username will automatically be the letters before the @ symbol in your email address. You’ll be prompted to set up the password of your choice.
- Sign in and learn at your pace. All you need is your username and password. Sign in, follow video/audio/written content and take the quizzes at your pace. A passing grade is a minimum of 80%. If you score less than 80%, you will be permitted to retake the quiz one more time at no additional cost. Once you have successfully complete all quizzes, you’ll automatically receive a copy of your certificate and proof of CECs.
Will I have trouble loading the videos?
All videos are hosted on Vimeo, a premiere video content delivery network to ensure high-quality playback based on your available bandwidth and processor speed. When a video plays in lower than expected quality, it’s likely because the Internet speed (bandwidth) or computer processing speed cannot support higher quality playback. You can manually select a particular quality by selecting the gear icon in the lower right corner of the player.
Do I have to take all of the quizzes at once?
No. Each course is divided up into smaller learning modules. This allows you to learn a concept and immediately take a short quiz. If you have more time, you can continue to the next segment. If you’re short on time, logout and sign back in when it’s convenient.
Why won’t my course allow me to take the quiz again?
Each course is designed to allow two attempts at each quiz. We want you to understand the material and be able to integrate the concepts presented with your clients and group exercise classes. If you’re not successful on a quiz, WECOACH will contact you and help you in the areas that are presenting a challenge.
Can I get a copy of the correct quiz answers?
Yes. After successful course completion, a short video will give a quick summary of the questions and correct answers.
Once I complete the course, can I go back and access the information?
Yes. You have access to the course content any time after you complete the course. Simply log in and review any audio recordings, videos, or coaching tips. WECOACH guarantees access to content for 2 years after date of purchase.
I cannot login to my account?
Your username is the first part of your email address before the @ symbol. If you forget your password simply enter your username and hit the blue text located below the blue login button ‘Forgot Your Password’. You will be guided through the steps to reset your password and access your account.
How do I know how many modules I’ve completed?
When you log into your account, you will automatically be directed to your profile page where you’ll see a list of all of your registered courses. Click on the course name of interest to view a course content summary chart. A green checkmark indicates that you have completed the module. You’ll see this image under each course you have completed in the status column of your profile page.
I lost my CEC form. Can I get another copy?
If you have successfully completed the course, you will have access to view and print your certificate at any time. Simply log into your account following the instructions in the previous question.